[Blindtlk] Small Brailler and/or Inexpensive Braille Display

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:56:28 UTC 2015

Good question.  The smallest braille display I have seen is the Focus 14,
but again, is expensive.  Braille displays typically don't have the type of
memory you are asking for, baut will hook to a device that would have your
word lprocessor.

Something with a word processor incorporated would be a note taker, but
again, those have a lot of features.  I have the 18-cell U2 Mini, and it can
fit in my purse, or has a strap I can carry over the shoulder.  I love the
small size, again, is a note taker.

You might try asking on blindbargains.com in their classifieds.  I'm not a
braille display authority, so let us know what you find out.

Judy

P.S.  Merry Christmas to you too.