[Blindtlk] Update on my Earlier Question

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 14:17:18 UTC 2015

Great job then.
 Justin

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Szostak,
Christine via blindtlk
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2015 4:51 AM
To: acb-l at acblists.org; Blind Talk Mailing List <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Szostak, Christine <szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
Subject: [Blindtlk] Update on my Earlier Question

Hi All,
  Thanks for the recommendations! I actually found an old braille note BT 32
for $300 on Amazon and since  I do not plan to use this as a screen reader,
do not really care about syncing with other devices, wi-fi or other internet
capability... I figured this was probably the best way to go for me and for
about 10 times less on the price:). Admittedly, this is a product that is
now several years out-of-date  but since I really do not need most of the
current features nor do I care about wanting to use it as a screen reader,
the old software does not really concern me at this point:).
Have a very merry Christmas all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology