[Blindtlk] [acb-l] Update on my Earlier Question

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 21:11:54 UTC 2015

Which is why when Amazon is not being a B**ch it really is all kinds
of wonderful! Yep I have found blindnetss products there too though I
haven't purchased any yet. The Braillers are about the same price as
purchasing from Perkins though. I've got my heart set on a brand-new
colored one though. Congrats on your find!

--
Danielle

Email: singingmywayin at gmail.com