[Blindtlk] [acb-l] Update on my Earlier Question

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Dec 23 22:28:41 UTC 2015

Thanks, I have to agree. I have had fabulous experiences with Amazon with blindness related products. In fact, my most recent Stream (I had to get a new one when mine started having serious problems not too long ago:)) came from them and Amazon was wonderful with it!
Happy holidays!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology