[Blindtlk] Walmart.com

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Dec 29 22:23:43 UTC 2015

Unfortunately, that's true for us as well.  However, I don't shop online
anyway.  To me it's worth it to just physically appear at the grocery store.
We have a perfectly good Shop and Save grocery store in Madawaska and
there's just something nicer about the employees knowing you, it's just more
personal and I like it.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.