[Blindtlk] Walmart.com

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 29 22:40:20 UTC 2015

Hello Mark and everyone,

	In San Antonio we have the best of both Worlds. H.E.B. Grocery is
our largest grocery store chain in Texas. Most of the time we buy our
groceries in the store. Their courtesy personnel are very helpful. Some of
their larger stores including the H.E.B.+ stores, H.E.B.'s answer to
Walmart. We haven't had occasion to shop at the H.E.B.+ stores but know that
their courtesy services at many of their stores is wonderful. Their larger
stores have specific courtesy staff designated as "Shopping Assistants" to
help senior citizens, customers with disabilities, or others needing
assistance with grocery and department store shopping.

	In addition to in-store shopping H.E.B. allows you to order items
online via their Website or their smartphone app. They provide delivery on
some items but not all. We're hoping that in the future they'll launch a
full-scale delivery service giving one the choice of shopping in-store when
necessary or buying groceries online and having them delivered to their
residence or business. Having grocery shopping options is a wonderful thing.

Peter Donahue