[Blindtlk] Accessible Stufff on Amazon and Buying Stuff in Other Currencies

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 09:15:09 UTC 2015

Hi,
Has snyone found accessible stuff on Amazon? If so, what?

How do you no what the price will be in USD when purchasing stuff from
orgs outside of the US? I have often found things that interest me but
refrained because the price was in pounds or something other than
dollars and cents.

Danielle
P.S. What is the difference between the prescription readers offered
locally and the one sold by the Independence Market?