[Blindtlk] Accessible Stufff on Amazon and Buying Stuff in Other Currencies

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sun Feb 1 09:22:37 UTC 2015

HI,
  You can actually find quite a few things on Amazon  that are from places like Maxi Aides, ILA, AFB, Humanware, Ambutech, Anne Morris, and so on. Thus, to answer your question, most definitely:). Though keep in mind that typically the prices are relatively similar to the price you will find on the actual company's website so you will likely not find too many hot deals on those products if you go to Amazon to purchase them.
Happy weekend all!
Chris