[Blindtlk] Lookigng for Book Recommendations for Helping Young Sighted Children Understand a Family Members Vision Loss...

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Feb 6 01:07:02 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I have been chatting with  someone with a young sighted son (the parent is losing their vision) and who is interested in finding any types of books that they can use to help their child understand blindness. The child is, I believe around 2-4 years so it would need to be something that very young readers can handle. Any suggestions would be sincerely appreciated!
Happy almost weekend all!
Chris