[Blindtlk] Watching YouTube Videos

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Feb 6 01:43:41 UTC 2015

The control panel appears as you are watching an item.  Arrow down through
and you will see things like, Play, Pause, etc.  In a play list you will
also see Previous and Next.  There are two sliders that actually work with
Jaws.  One is a progress slider that counts in seconds the progress of the
video.  The other is a volume slider.  When you press Enter oon these, you
have the ability to arrow through the percentages.  Then, to get out of the
sliders.  hit the PC cursor.

FYI, I am using a PC with Windows 8, so am not sure if you will get the same
behavior I see.

Hope this helps.