[Blindtlk] NFB Outreach project for the United States territories of Guam, The Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana islands, all islands of American Samoa, and the United States Virgin Islands for the national Federation of the blind to grow the Federation

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:06:18 UTC 2015

Alexander,

At present we have an active affiliate in Puerto Rico, but to my knowledge no chapter-building project has been undertaken in the territories you write of below. Since these are US territories, I would imagine that they would fall under our jurisdiction. However, I don't think anyone on this list has the authority necessary to permit such a project. I would therefore suggest that you contact our national President, Mark Riccobono, directly and propose your project to him. He will be able to provide guidance which none of us will be able to provide you.

Chris Nusbaum