[Blindtlk] Cane Cleaning

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Feb 21 08:00:50 UTC 2015

HI All,
  I know it is good practice to keep your cane clean, so I just wondered if there are any particular recommendations for cleaning (e.g., should you just use water, soap and water, dish detergent an water, a dry cloth only, or some other cleaning solution.). I just want to ensure that I do not ruin the tape, mess up the hand-grip, or ruin any part of it because some type of cleaner was too abrasive  for it.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Chris (who is pupless at the moment since Armand is having a slumber party at what will be his new home this spring if all goes well)!

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences
Shorter University