[Blindtlk] Cane Cleaning

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 16:49:41 UTC 2015

Hi Chris,

Soap and water are fine for cleaning a cane. Since the cane gets wet in daily  use (income cities more than others) you don’t need to use a dry cloth. I put soap on a wet washcloth, wrap it around the can at one end and scrub all around along the length of the cane. Here in Seattle my cane gets a frequent shower from Mother Nature (smile)

Happy Travels,

Marci Carpenter