[Blindtlk] Correction: An Optacon for Sale

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Feb 26 17:01:24 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  Sorry for re-posting, not sure what happened with the email address in my last message. It was a little messed up unintentionally:)!

Thanks,

Chris

Message is below:

Hi All,

  Sorry if not allowed here, but I have an Optacon R1D that I would like to sell. It is practically unused and is in  full working condition as before it came to me this past summer, it received a full tune-up. If anyone is interested, feel free to email me off-list at:

szostak.1 at osu.edu

I am selling it for $400.00 (first-come-first-serve).

Have a wonderful day and stay warm!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology