[Blindtlk] Guide dogs and the Dentist

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 12 21:26:48 UTC 2015

I suppose since I don't use a guide dog, never have and never will, I am the
wrong person to butt in, but I will anyway, and anyone can take my opinion
for what they think it's worth, or not worth, but there is a very simple
solution to this problem.  Use your cane instead, that's all.  That
eliminates the problem, I think it's just the nature of the beast, (pardon
the awful pun), that there are some situations in which it's just better to
use a long white cane.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.