[Blindtlk] Looking for accessible book

Mary Wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Tue Jan 13 23:01:21 UTC 2015

HHello,
It is so good that we have nany forums in which our questions can be answered.
My dog has been with me in any medical situation I have encountered since I got him.  He was with me in a rehab facility after a surgery for two weeks.  He was there during Fred's oopen heart surgery, that is in the waiting room during the surgery, but right in the cardiac intensive care room.
Mary and Filix

Sent from my iPhone