[Blindtlk] Guide dogs and the Dentist

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 13 14:06:29 UTC 2015

Again, no one has to join other lists, it was a recommendation that we have
all of these opportunities, to get an answer. Also since I am an officer
with NAGDU here in NY, I thought I was offering a service.

That is what we are all here for to help one another.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria is also the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama