[Blindtlk] Guide dogs and the Dentist

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 15:22:16 UTC 2015

Good morning everyone,

    Praise God for an alternative forum to discuss guide dogs and other
blindness-related issues. I've been on the NAGDU List before and have had
constant run-ins with list members something I'm not willing to continue
putting  up with. Others may have also had the same thing happen. I don't
blame them for seeking an alternative list to discuss guide dog and other
blindness matters.

Peter Donahue