[Blindtlk] Guide dogs and the Dentist

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 19:55:50 UTC 2015

It was my understanding that blind talk was to answer general questions and the more specific sites were for in-depth info. I can't understand either why someone would be so upset about a general guide dog question. After all we don't have a cane specific what group.

As the old adage says: the only bad question is the unasked one.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone