[Blindtlk] Online masters

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 16 16:54:52 UTC 2015

I'm looking seriously about getting my masters online instead of locally as I prefer to do. I like one to one interaction with students and staff. Changing dynamics in my life & possible move out of state lead me to confer other options. Can anyone advise me about accessible programs & how to find a reputable one? I'm scleptical about commercials . Plus what kind of support do they give disabled students compared to traditional campus? I am looking at counseling or school social work.  I would love to talk to others about their experiences . Contact me offline. Tech skills are lacking but that can be remedied through Hadley & friends.

Sorry for long post. Just really frustrated & want to get plans in motion.

Ericka
Sent from my iPhone