[Blindtlk] Online masters

Aaron Allen aaron.allen at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 23:31:40 UTC 2015

I received my BS from DeVry University and all course work was online.

Most of the materials were accessible through JAWS and the materials that
were not easy to navigate just required me to reach out to the DeVry
Assistive Support folks.

They have extensive knowledge of screen readers and do all they can to help
you get the materials in a timely fashion.

It was one of the most pleasant school experiences I ever had.

Other online schools to consider are Capella University and University of
Phoenix.