[Blindtlk] Fixing things with glue or rubber cement

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 16:04:57 UTC 2015

Hi.  When my shoes have issues, such as a sole or rubber separating, I always bring my shoes to a shoe repair person.  I would not want to take the chance of doing it myself and it come apart at a later time.  Besides, the glues a repair person would use are specifically made for shoes and soles.  I was not charged much and after I got them back, they looked like new.  The shoppe had also touched them up and they were ready to wear within an hour.  I still have use of them today and they were repaired 5 years ago.  Good luck.

Regards,
Gadget Girl

Sent from my Apple gadget.

"Whatever you are dwelling on is the reality of what you are creating.  Use your concentration wisely, because your only limitation is your imagination."