[Blindtlk] Looking for Help with a Product

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jan 23 21:10:50 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I have sort of an odd question for anyone out there.

  I just purchased one of the reusable heating packs from Hidow (I actually learned about the company through the ACB convention on ACBRadio).

  Anyway, the website only says to click the coin to activate the heat, but I can not feel anything that can be "clicked"  and no area I press on seems to provide any reaction.

  Thus, I am finding that without vision, I am not currently able to figure out how to use it and can not find instructions that specify what this coin is:).

  If anyone has had experience with this and knows how to activate it without vision, any help would be much appreciated. Feel free to email me off list if you like:

szostak.1 at osu.edu

  I am using the neck heat pack, but my assumption is that all of the pads are somewhat similar in the "coin" part.
Have a great weekend,
Chris