[Blindtlk] How do blind people have garage sales?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 01:33:35 UTC 2015

Chaim and All,

Sorry for being the consummate advertiser, but keep in mind that NFB is now
conducting a fundraiser in which we pick up and sell old household items
with proceeds supporting our various programs. Visit
http://www.nfbpickup.org for more information on this program. Many of the
items you are getting rid of could probably be picked up as part of our
fundraiser, thereby supporting good work without your going to the trouble
of organizing a garage sale. Just a thought.

Chris