[Blindtlk] This week on Eyes On Success: Working from Home - Part 1

blueskies11 blueskies11 at torpey.info
Wed Jan 28 13:28:42 UTC 2015

A number of listeners of Eyes On Success asked for an episode dedicated to
working from home or telecommuting.  Well, here it is - The first of a two
part series about the topic:

1505 Working from Home - Part 1 (Jan. 28, 2015)

                Ron Milliman is a blind retired professor of Marketing who
has spent years working in and teaching about various employment situations.
Hosts Nancy and Peter Torpey talk with him about the pros and cons of
working from home from an employee's perspective. Next week we'll explore
the employer's perspective and hear from several people who have experience
working at home.

As usual, the audio and show notes for this episode can be found at:

www.EyesOnSuccess.net

To find episodes in our archives about jobs, careers, and employment for the
visually impaired, just put one of those terms into the search field on the
Eyes On Success web site to find summaries along with links to the audio and
show notes for relevant episodes.

Also, if you'd like to join our listener discussion forum to discuss these
issues with other listeners send an e-mail to:

EOS_Discuss+Subscribe at GoogleGroups.com

Enjoy!