[Blindtlk] Important Petition [from Alexander Kaiser]

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 14:52:52 UTC 2015

Dear All,

	I would say to not click on this. Mr. Kaiser has a propensity for
sending messages that seem to only furhter a questionable agenda. Since this
message says nothing about the petition he wants us to view and sign, it
might be considered a fishing message that should be ignored and deleted.

Marion Gwizdala