[Blindtlk] Important Petition [from Alexander Kaiser]

Christopher-Mark Gilland clgilland07 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 19:38:31 UTC 2015

I actually did click it, but then, I have very good virus scanning software,
so had it been anything, I would have been alerted.  I can assure you all
it's nothing dangerous.  That however said, I really didn't get much the
point of it.  It was some kind of disorder but I don't remember what it was
called.  Apparently, the petition clames it's very debilitating.  It states
that they are wanting Congress to make it be classified as a physical
disability.

Again, I didn't sign it personally, but I saw that there were about 9000
signatures the last and only time I looked.

Chris.