[Blindtlk] Breeze

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Wed Jul 1 00:01:52 UTC 2015

Hi,
  If you are hooked up with VR, you might try to see if you might be able to get support for it. That is how I got mine as it is way to expensive. Though Another option is to purchase the old Breeze and then purchase the update which is supposed to be a bit cheaper of a route to purchasing the device. It is supposed to work equally with the new version.
Happy Tuesday!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology