[Blindtlk] Breeze

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jul 3 21:32:03 UTC 2015

I could be wrong but I was not aware that any GPS device had obstacle
avoidance.  In fact, in the past, systems for the blind had specific
warnings about using them only for orientation, and to use a dog or
cane.  Personally I would be careful in thinking that the Breeze will
help me avoid obstacles.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org