[Blindtlk] unfortunate ending of my court case

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 08:48:17 UTC 2015

Itobviously seemed that way.
Rather annoying despite that the evidence was there, an ambutech fold up white cane snapped into six pieces.
I'm not sure what to do from here at this point.
I'm going to look into Dvi, (Domestic Violence Initiative) as I know another blind individual is getting help from that organization to get past her bad situation.
I'll close right here before I end up having another melt down and I'm trying to avoid thinking on it.
Am glad I have Odie for support at this time of the night until I can connect with friends again.
Bibi and MAR son Odie