[Blindtlk] NFB Convention stream

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 8 17:57:57 UTC 2015

Yes, during the row call of states, the English iTunes feed also went down.  I think it might have been a server issue.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray

Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+ and Apple TV user!

Sent from my Mac,
the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in