[Blindtlk] NFB Convention stream

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 18:03:31 UTC 2015

Thank you.  Now it's time to listen again.  By the way, I am using IE 11.  Take care and God bless.

Annely

 Yes, during the row call
 of states, the English iTunes feed also went down.  I think
 it might have been a server issue.

 Sincerely,
 The
 Constantly Barefooted Ray

 Still a happy Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone 6+
 and Apple TV user!

 Sent
 from my Mac,
 the only computer with full
 accessibility for the blind built-in

 via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
 wrote:

 > Hi,
 >
 > Is anyone else
 having issues with the English stream with Windows Media
 Player?  I was listening this morning and the English
 stream stopped, but the Spanish stream was still
 available.  With the English stream I got a message that it
 was no longer available or it had moved or something like
 that.  that was around 11:45 EDT.  I thought that maybe it
 was set for a certain amount of time, but the Spanish
 version was still going.  I stopped trying at that point.
 I plan to listen again this afternoon.  Thank you to those
 who are making it possible to listen for those who can't
 attend the convention.  I really appreciate it.
 That's why I'm frustrated that I can't listen.
 Also, my lovely Brighthouse cable internet connection does
 not keep the stream running fluidly either.  Thanks again
 for the live streaming.  God bless.

 > Annely

 > Cc: "Roanna Bacchus" <rbacchus228 at gmail.com>
 > Date: Wednesday, July 8, 2015, 8:49 AM
 >
 > I streamed
 yesterday's morning
 > session
 directly from my IPad.

 blindtlk at nfbnet.org
 > To unsubscribe, change your list options
 or get your account
 > info for
 blindtlk:

 blindtlk at nfbnet.org