[Blindtlk] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 03:12:21 UTC 2015

I've been in the customer service industry before and still am somewhat
with making my own products. I would never in a million hyears treat my
customer this way, especialy when they were shopping and spending a
significant amount of money with me. I'd be like thanks ladies for your
business. Is there anything else we can do to help? But no, instead, I
am berated in front of other customers and employees for taking up their
time.