[Blindtlk] A Horrible Experience at Kmart

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 16 20:06:43 UTC 2015

Good afternoon Charlotte and everyone,

	If you told us what you were trying to buy that would make a
difference. There are services where you can shop from home and be properly
fitted without the hassle of going to the store. A lady that worked for such
a service came to our place several years ago to measure me for some shirts
and brought some for me to try on. I usually go to stores like "The Men's
Warehouse", "Joseph's", "Bjorne's Audio/Video", and others that offer
personal service. Bjorne's also offers in-home shopping where a
representative will come to your home and discuss your audio/video needs and
will demonstrate equipment that will meet them. When your order comes in
they will install the equipment, orient you to it, and if necessary help you
work out any accessibility issues. There are probably similar stores that
offer these services in your area so check them out. Around here it's not
just about fighting discrimination but making efficient use of our time and
money. Hope this helps.

Peter Donahue