[Blindtlk] A horrible experience at K-Mart

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Thu Jul 16 23:26:58 UTC 2015

Thanks, I really appreciate that. Unfortunately I don't have Dan's
supervisor's name as he is the store general manager. Corporate would
not release that info to me instead saying they were forwarding my
complaint to the manager over Dan.
The best way if anyone wants to call is to call the 800 number to
corporate I posted. If I find another number, I'll be sure to post it here.

On 7/16/2015 3:44 PM, Eric Calhoun via blindtlk wrote:
> Charlotte, this is Eric.  Don't give up on fighting for your rights.  You
> must be owed an immediate apology!  Dan is the rude one, not you.  Please
> give me the name of the Kmart's store, and his supervisor, and his phone
> number, and I will fight  with and for you.
>
> Eric: eric at pmpmail.com; 323-875-6396, via phone or text
>
> You are not alone!  I demand Dan be fired at once.
>
> A Very Upset Eric Calhoun
>
> P.S.  Is this store in MN?
> ..
>
> Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
> other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.

Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io