[Blindtlk] A horrible experience at K-Mart: Say thank you, Marcie

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jul 17 13:49:07 UTC 2015

Marcie, I would like to respond to your email.  I see a problem with one of
my friends; I will act on it.  I have no disrespect for Charlotte at all.
I've shared with her some insights into NFB.  I also have had practical
advice; (Charlotte, thank you!).  It's not hard to show your appreciation
for someone who has helped you.

Having said this, please don't complain about the many messages on this
topic.  I'll let Dadid Andrews chime in here, if he so chooses.  Why can't
you be thankful that this topic is discussed?  Why can't you appreciate
that someone needs help?  Why can't you see that we all have one thing in
common?  Why can't you see that's what blindtlk is all about: neighbor
helping neighbor?  Instead of complaining about the stream of messages, why
can't you offer a suggestion yourself?

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.