[Blindtlk] A horrible experience at K-Mart: Say thank you, Marcie

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Fri Jul 17 14:03:40 UTC 2015

I suggested yesterday, and from the tone of the message I just received, I am now going to encourage finding a better way for those who wish to offer suggestions to exchange addresses off list and do so. No, I am not the list moderator, but just one whose mailbox has been inundated with messages, some of which I am sure were helpful, and others that either reiterated previous ones, or were of the "me too" variety.
Secondly, there was not call to chastise Marci, for making the same suggestion I made yesterday. She does make a point, which we need to remember. When a thread generates this much discussion, there are those who will unsubscribe just to limit the amount of email they get.
Now, having said my say, I am going to look for a fire extinguisher.