[Blindtlk] Further Kmart message

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 14:44:02 UTC 2015

Sorry to tie up the list, but this is the last update I got. Again,
there post is below, and my comments follow.

Thanks, Charlotte. We truly regret to hear you had this experience and
will be passing along your feedback to management to make sure these
concerns to taken care of right away. In the meantime, please let us
know if there's anything we can help you find here from our website.

Now what part of I am not buying anything from you people don't you get?
I'm getting the same pat answers I was given at the corporate complaint
department! Why am I going to spend more money with you eople when you
are just passing around the complaint and nothing is getting done about
it! I am hopping mad right now.

--
Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io