[Blindtlk] ADA Monitor Article

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Fri Jul 17 19:50:26 UTC 2015

Hello. This, too, is something I would love to see. Maybe it would
clarify it for a lot of people and make it easier when we do go to know
what we can and can't expect. I think that is a great idea.

On 7/17/2015 12:31 PM, Gary Wunder via blindtlk wrote:
> Charlotte, as others on this list of noted, what happened to you is
> inexcusable. I think it is good that you are making your concerns known to
> the store.
>
> One of the issues I think I would like to explore in the pages of the
> Braille Monitor is just what the Americans With Disabilities Act has to say
> about blind people and shopping. I understand that a restaurant must either
> put its menu into an accessible form or have someone read it to us. To what
> extent does this extend to grocery stores, discount stores, and other forms
> of retail? I really don't know the answer and would love to hear from those
> of you who do. I think this is an intriguing subject and welcome any
> information about it.

Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io