[Blindtlk] Simple Kmart solution: Don't Get Mad, Get Even And Compromise

Charlotte sirius_black at comcast.net
Sat Jul 18 04:08:59 UTC 2015

You know if I felt as if I'd gotten a genuine apology and that Dan was
going to be dealt with I might do these things. But I do not genuinely
feel in my heart that this is the case. This is why I will continue to
pursue it. I have gotten no response about the points I brought up to
corporate and no follow up phone call. Until this happens, if this
happens, I will continue persuing change. They need to know that they
can not bully or mistreat customers in this way and then just sit back
and do nothing but perform a little tiny bit of lip service. No, not happy.

On 7/17/2015 11:00 PM, Eric Calhoun via blindtlk wrote:
> Charlotte, simple suggestion: forgive them.  You've told them that you're
> not buying from them, so instead of getting mad, please calm down and pray
> about it.  These people want to help you.  Why not work with them for a
> better solution?  Let them earn your business back.  Remember: don't throw
> the baby out with the bath water.  Don't complain, please.  Remember what I
> said about trying to be good to each other?  Smile please!
>
> Eric
> ..
>
> Eric from Los Angeles reminds you to remember to try to be good to each
> other.  eric at pmpmail.com; also on Facebook.

Visit my shop for handmade gemstone jewelry, bath products, and more.
Click here.
HTTP://WWW.ETSY.COM/SHOP/SCENTSGEMSNMORE

Need a tasty snack? Love popcorn? Try Hayward Main Street Gourmet Popcorn.  Many flavors and gift packs.
Click Here.
http://hmsgp.mybigcommerce.com/#a_aid=mamaotter

If you need a healthy snack packed with protein, try Jerky Direct. Beef, turkey, and buffalo in many flavors to please everyone.
Click here.
www.mamaotter.jerkydirect.com

Do You Bake? It's more than a question, it's a wonderful new company. They feature everything from dip mixes to dessert mixes, bread and breakfast mixes, dinner mixes, ready-made sauces and seasonings, grab and go snacks, and a nice selection of gluten free products and ready-to-bake treats for your pooch! Check out all the yum!
Click here.
www.doyoubake.com/mamaotter

If you're a crafter looking to advertise your wares, or you wish to buy handcrafted products, send a blank email to HandmadeSellNTrade+subscribe at groups.io