[Blindtlk] browser popups

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 14:33:32 UTC 2015

Other than Microsoft security essentials, , what else can I use to clean my
pc, and remove the pop up with Mozilla Firefox that occur?

It appears that I have some spyware and malware stuff on here.

Just when I use the internet with Mozilla.

I'm using Windows 7 with jaws 16.I've used Microsoft  essentials, but I'm
not sure if it is fully updated or not.

I don't want to redownload it if I don't have to, but I will if someone can
tell me whether or not that will interfere with the prior version; I don't
want two of them on my pc because I won't be able to tell them apart.

Thanks in advance.

 Justin.