[Blindtlk] browser popups

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 19 23:00:27 UTC 2015

To prevent pop ups in Fire Fox you can go to the addon site for fire fox and
download and install some add ons.  I don't remember which add ons you need
but I will try to find for you and post them here. When I first started
using Fire Fox I was getting so many pop ups I could hardly use it.  After
the add ons, no more problems.
As I said I will try to find out which ones you need.
Larry