[Blindtlk] Help please

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Jul 21 18:52:49 UTC 2015

If you have not already done so, talk with your division for vocational rehabilitation. If you do not have the training already written into your individualized plan for employment (IPE) do so. DVR, or the agency that provides services to blind adults frequently funds such training. If they say then won't, talk with your state's NFB president.