[Blindtlk] Help please

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:20:52 UTC 2015

If you become a member of your state affiliate chapter, where ever you live
and become more involved the state commission for the blind, might be
willing to pay for your to attend.

Here is NY State, we have sent many of our members to all 3 of our schools
with the NY State Commission for the Blind has paid for the training, you
need to see if this is an option to you. We can help you find who your state
president is and go from there.

Where do you live?

Cheryl Echevarria, Vice President
National Federation of the Blind, Greater Long Island Chapter
A proud chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New York State
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com; 631-456-5394 or reservations at echevarriatravel.com
and  has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama