[Blindtlk] Help please

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 21:24:53 UTC 2015

But I think you have to be a U.S. citizen to receive commission funding, right?
I know CCB has accepted several international students who were not
U.S. citizens. I don't know where the funding came from for these
students, but I'd encourage you to reach out to Julie Deden at CCB if
you haven't already.
Arielle