[Blindtlk] Help please

Stephanie martinsteph2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 21 21:31:34 UTC 2015

Hi!
I don't know much about CCB, but I know the Louisiana Center for the Blind has a quite a few international students that are currently attending and recent graduates as well. Pam Allen is the director and maybe she can give you more information if you want to check out another option. I hope everything works out. Where are you from?

Stephanie Martin
President of Louisiana Association of Blind Students
Graduate student at La Tech in the MAT program
Phone: 504-982-7452
Primary email: martinsteph2010 at yahoo.com
Secondary email: sfm004 at latech.edu