[Blindtlk] Amazon Access: Reverting Back to Old Version?

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Jul 25 01:10:05 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  Just curious if anyone else has experienced this. The last time I went to Amazon's accessible site, it was working great with headings... Today, when I went there, it seems to have reverted back to the old accessibility site where there were only five items per page and no headings. Has anyone else had this experience? I am trying to figure out if this is something specific to my computer, Windows 7, JAWS 16 (latest version), or something with Amazon. If someone else would be willing to see if they are getting the same result I am, that would be fabulous. I have gotten the same result in both IE and Google Krome.

  If needed, the site is:

http://www.amazon.com/access

Happy weekend all!
Chris