[Blindtlk] Remembering Color without Vision

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jul 28 07:55:22 UTC 2015

Hi All,

  Wow, what an encouraging and overwhelmingly positive set of responses! Thank you all!

I am so glad and grateful to hear that as I have always loved color and  tend to use imagery all the time when people, books, movies… talk about colors. The richness of a sunset or sunrise that I tend to  picture is one of my favorites and I am so glad to hear  that this seems to be the norm rather than the exception.

  Thanks to everyone for such wonderful color memories!
Have a wonderful week all and keep remembering!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences