[Blindtlk] Remembering Color without Vision

Judy Jones Judy.Jones at icbvi.idaho.gov
Tue Jul 28 13:39:47 UTC 2015

I have had light perception all my life due to ROP, have never had a firsthand working knowledge of colors, but they are definitely part of my life through input and information.  Granted that is not the same as seeing them, but for me, the world would be drab without their influence.  When I was younger I could discern some orange or red, and I could see that some shades were darker, other shades darker still, but that's about it.

I love to wear colorful clothes, and have noticed over the years that certain color combinations are now acceptable, where they weren't years ago, very interesting.  There are many ways to enjoy color, bling, and sparkle.