[Blindtlk] Administering subcutaneous injections

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 30 01:01:55 UTC 2015

I am sure there are people on this list who can give good advice
about injections.  However, our diabetes-talk list will probably have
the greatest number of experts, since most of them inject themselves
daily.  YOu can join by going
to:  http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/diabetes-talk_nfbnet.org

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org